Hi, I would like to recommend you some of my favorite novels!
- The Color of Purple by Alice Walker
- Martin Eden and the Road by Jack London
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- Firmin: Adventures of a Metropolitan Lowlife by Sam Savage.
- Interesting Times, Mort, Small Gods and Guardians, Guardians! by Terry Pratchett
- Lord of the Rings’s books, the hobbit and the Fall of Gondolin by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Cuckoo’s Calling and Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling) (the other Comoran Strike’s books are not that impressive, in my opinion!)
- Soldado de Salamina, Anatomía de un Instante and Tierra Alta by Javier Cercas
- L’Amica Geniale (My Brilliant Friend)’s Saga books by Elena Ferrante (also, I recommend the HBO serie based on the first book!)